- Somalia Rebuild Organization (SRO) was established for the purpose of rebuilding the youth of Olmsted County through education, physical activities and programs that promote success.
- The Somalia Rebuild Organization’s mission is to establish the initiatives of sustainable development programs such as Public-health, public education, advocacy, empowering women, and small business support.
- SRO’s initiatives include addressing the most sensitive issues within local Somali community in Minnesota toward youth drug use, violence and lack of proper education.
- Somalia Rebuild Organization’s vision is to provide educational, recreational, cultural, health and lifelong learning opportunities for local Somali community.
- The citizens of Somalia have suffered in regards to maintaining health, with a lack of education. In the near future, the Somalia Rebuild Organization will have helped address the most basic needs of the Somali community in Olmsted County.